Terms & Conditions
Please review the following policies, terms and conditions of service carefully before using this site. Below are the policies, terms and conditions set out for use on the Book Your Events website. This agreement describes the policies, terms and conditions applicable to your use of the services provided by Book Your Events. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions do not use or access any of our services. Book Your Events is owned and operated by Book Your Events.
1. By completing the join process, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
2. BILLING: Book Your Events offers a free trial period for members. On the immediate expiration of the free trial you will be required to pay the nominated monthly fee / Yearly fees.
3. This fee is paid in advance.
4. Payment is direct debit from your nominated Credit Card or PayPal account.
5. This charge is ongoing until the user terminates their contract with Book Your Events.
6. ACCOUNT TERMINATION: Termination must be done in writing or email should the user wish to terminate their account.
7. The user will be charged for the full final month, regardless of the timing of their termination within that month.
8: REFUNDS: No refunds are given.
9. OUR TERMINATION RIGHTS: Book Your Events reserves the right to terminate any account at our discretion. No arguments will be entered into.
10. Should your account be flagged for termination, you will be notified via email, and charges will no longer be incurred.
11. Payment is for advertising on Book Your Events with the company profile listing you selected.
12. LATE PAYMENTS: Should your payment method reject our debit authority, we reserve the right to suspend your account until the bill is paid. We reserve the right to impose late payment penalties.
13. ACCOUNT USAGE: The advertiser is responsible for content and maintenance of their listing.
14. Book Your Events takes no responsibility for the content uploaded by any individual user.
15. Book Your Events reserves the right to remove, revise or refuse any advertising material.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property in relation to material used in the website, the method and web templates, logos and the name bookyourevents.in belongs to Book Your Events and its parent trust.
17. UPDATES: Book Your Events may change and update these terms and conditions at any time. Updated versions will be immediately posted to the Book Your Events website for viewing. You accept full responsibility for regularly viewing and checking the terms and conditions for any changes. Your continued use of Book Your Events after any changes are made constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
18. SITE USERS: By using Book Your Events you acknowledge that we, Book Your Events are not involved in the transactions between your business and the consumer. As the advertiser, we have no control over the workmanship, safety, quality or legality of either the companies who advertise with us, or the content of which they post.
19. Book Your Events can not and does not confirm each business' identity. We do provide a feedback system within our website.
20. In the event that you have a dispute with another user of the Book Your Events website, you release Book Your Events, and our staff, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature.
21. By signing up you agree and accept to receiving emails from Book Your Events.